Sunday 22 September 2013

NOTD: Bump In The Night by China Glaze...


 


Bump In The Night is one of the five new shades for the Halloween 2013 [Monsters Ball] range, and is the sole texture polish in the collection. A plain black texture polish. Wow, right? Well this polish is a bit different to the rest - it dries to a wet look finish, that looks as though I've just dribbled tar over my nails. All of my other texture polishes are matt, so Bump In The Night stands out for me.


 

It does take a little bit longer to dry than China Glaze's regular polishes, but it is hard wearing, so protective top coats aren't necessary. I use a self-powered wheelchair, so I'm thrilled by how well it holds up - this polish is more resistant to chipping than their regular polishes on me, so this is something that I'll happily wear all year round.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment