Friday 7 March 2014

Candy Crush: Sugarbomb blush by Benefit...


[via Benefit]

Having very fair skin and a heavy hand I find blush a challenge to get right, but SUGARBOMB can save me from myself and always give me a natural looking pinky peach shade, that looks natural all year round...


SUGARBOMB is made up of four slices of lightly shimmering blush (peach, two pinks and a dusky plum) in one pan, and you simply sweep the provided brush over all four colours to create the highly wearable shade. 




I've also used the individual colour slices as eyeshadow quite a few times.  
I especially love using the peach shade for this, as the soft shade flatters my fair skin and really gives my blue eyes more of a pop [I'm using the peach shade as an eyeshadow in this photo]. 



On the downside; SUGARBOMB is a sheer product and as such I don't think people with medium/olive and darker skintones will achieve the same results I've been getting, and the shimmer is too light for solely using this product as a highlighting powder.


***

RRP: £23.50

No comments:

Post a Comment